TF-24/59 Police tonfa
Tonfa was developed in a co-operation with specialists for training in a fight with the side-handle baton.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our totally new model of tonfa - type TF-24/59 (including the holder). During its development, we co-operated with experts on handling tonfas from the EU, Poland and the Czech Republic. We have fully implemented their experiences gained in the training and the requirements of police work into the shape of this tonfa.
- Length: 23,2" (590 mm)
- Weight: 510 g
- Material: polypropylene
- The straight handle of this tonfa is equipped with grooves for a better grip and there is a head on its end to prevent it from being snatched out of hand.
- The tonfa also has a small heart-shape protector for the knuckles against injuries during defence and it simultaneously helps to distribute the power of the stroke to the whole area of the hand. This heart also stiffens the tonfa at the most critical place, therefore, making it very strong.
- The button-shaped end of the lateral handle ensures a firm grip and rotation of the tonfa, a point at the end of the button makes it possible to use it as an effective hammer; for example, for smashing glass, etc.
- The bottom part of the tonfa's body is flat so that the tonfa fits perfectly in hand (and does not slip out). At the same time, when the stroke is directed against the forearm, its power is distributed over a larger surface.
- The material used is heavy-duty polypropylene.
Here the difference is clearly seen when the hand is protected using the Tonfa type TF-24/59 compared to the classical type of Tonfa. The so-called "heart" deflects the blow and protects the hand joints. It also distributes the hitting power to a larger area of the hand edge.
Weight: (without holder)
510 g - Type TF 24/59
590 mm / 23,2 inch
- Straight grip full length .................. 135 mm
- Straight grip only grooved part ...... 105 mm
- Side handle full length ................... 135 mm type L, 120 mm type S
- Side handle only grooved part ....... 115 mm type L, 100 mm type S
- grip .............................. 31 mm
- long part of Tonfa ........ 32 mm
- side handle change from 28 to 31mm
|Flow stress||ISO 527||MPa||27|
|Elongation at fracture||ISO 527||%||150|
|Modulus of elasticity||ISO 178||MPa||1300|
|Izod notch toughness||ISO 180|
|Charpy impact strength notched||ISO 179|
Unbreakable polyamide (nylon) holder with nylon textile strap of the type TF-01.